Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 3 of No Gluten or Lactose

So if you have been reading my blog you know that we are doing a Gluten/Lactose Free diet for my 2 year old! Its working great his stools have not been as mushy/loose and he seems to be doing pretty good. I went to Wal-mart yesterday to get fresh Fruit and Vegetables for him and while I was there I got Almond Milk which is Lactose Free Soy Free and Gluten Free and it has double the Calcium and it has 0 sugar which is even better because milk has 12 or 13 grams of sugar in a cup of milk so its just over all a whole lot better for you! I would recommend anyone with kids that have a lactose problem or just want them to drink and eat healthy to switch over to Almond Milk its more expensive but so worth it! While I was at Wal-mart I also was able to find buds favorite food Gluten free Pasta so this week i am going to make homemade salsa and have Spaghetti. YAY I was so happy when I found it I read they sold Gluten Free Bread but I looked for a good 15 minutes and could find it so maybe I will check Kroger because they have more options when it comes to Organic Natural Foods.

1 comment:

  1. Wow sounds like sweet Will is doing awesome with the new way of eating. That is great that you have found gluten free pasta and home made salsa sounds delicious!!

    ReplyDelete