Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Great Gluten Free Recipes Thanks to my Mother In-law

Yesterday My Sister In-law gave my Mother In-law a website to send to me for the gluten free diet we are doing to see if it helps our 2 year old and its great there are so many great looking items I cant wait to go to the store today and buy some of the ingredients where I can start to make the stuff. Will has been 24 Hours without Gluten or Lactose yay! Instead of Cereal for Breakfast he is just getting peaches,plums,Strawberries and things like that! Last Night I grilled Hamburgers and he had a Hamburger with no bun and green beans which is by far he favorite Vegetable! The Blog for the recipes-

http://glutenfreegoddess.blogspot.com/ I hope you see some of the yummy recipes I seen!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you liked the site. I was looking over it today and saw some great recipes that I want us to try. Sounds like Will is doing great with this new way of eating!

    ReplyDelete