Monday, August 22, 2011

Out and About Enjoying The Beautiful Humid Tenessee Weather :)

So today Will and I had to take my husbands tool box to his new job and while we were out I decided I would make the trip worth it. We went to Gallatin Cares"Thrift Store" and Goodwill and boy did I get a great deal on a NICE Chicco Stroller! For the set at Babies r us is 299.00 and I just got the stroller and only Paid guess it.........10.00 Awesome huh?  It looks almost new I am so thrilled I do not see how some people can not,not like saving money and going to thrift stores and consignment sales I don't have to shop at them but I can not justify spending 26.00 on a pair of pants if it for a 2 year old or my self!

1 comment:

  1. Wow what an awesome deal! I know Will is going to enjoy cruising around in such a nice stroller.

    ReplyDelete