Monday, August 15, 2011

More Info regarding last post!!!!

So I was trying to find somethings my son could eat for lunch that was healthy and Gluten/Lactose Free and guess what We do not have a lot in the house that is gluten/lactose free if anyone know of some good recipes if you could let me know please! Also I was looking up these lollipops that we bought for him awhile back that are natural because up until the past few months we wanted everything to be natural and I would love to get back to doing that again. Yes I know its more expensive but its worth it I think! The lollipops are called Yummy Earth Organic Lollipops.Below I listed how good they are for the children they do not have all the terrible ingredients that them blow pops have!:) And guess what they are Gluten/Lactose Free YAY

  • Certified Organic
  • 100% Vegan
  • 100% Natural Colors
  • 100% Natural Flavors
  • GMO Free
  • Nut Free
  • No Corn Syrup
  • Soy Free
  • Wheat Free
  • Dairy Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Casein Free
  • Real Fruit Extracts

2 comments:

  1. This is a great post! Our daughter loves this blog which is all about gluten free cooking http://glutenfreegoddess.blogspot.com/ I saw that they had some breakfast bars that looked awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alicia and Tell Heather I said thanks Also!

    ReplyDelete